After successfully laying the foundation for growth in Jakarta and Lampung, the latest Pingu’s English school in Indonesia, opened its doors this weekend with a Grand Ceremony, led by Mr. Rafinal Naldi Rasfuldi, the enthusiastic new licensee of Pingu’s English Pekanbaru.
The prestigious event was officiated by Mr. Victor Chan, the Chief Executive Officer of PT. Impact Teaching Center, and Master Licensee of Pingu’s English in Indonesia, who has overseen the launch of several Pingu’s English Schools in the country so far, in little over three years.
Located in Komplek Mega Asri Green Office Blok A9-10, Arifin Achmad Street, Pingu’s English Pekanbaru’s opening coincided with the Lunar New Year celebration festivities – made even more exciting and lively by the performance of The Lion Dance!
After the ribbon cutting ceremony, Mr. Victor Chan told the audience, “We are very grateful and excited to have the opportunity to teach English to children in Pekanbaru. This wonderful city deserves the best from Pingu’s English, which is a fabulous and premier teaching system designed especially for young children. We know that all the children coming to our Pingu’s English School here, will come to love it, as well as become proficient in English.”
Pingu’s English is an English language course, based on the popular HIT Entertainment children’s character, Pingu™. Transforming the way that young children learn English, the unique methodology uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources to teach children of 3-8+ years, the vital skill of communicating in English and is produced by the UK-based Linguaphone Group.
The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights-owners and division of Fisher-Price.
To contact your nearest Pingu’s English School in Indonesia visit www.pingusenglish.co.id
Notes to editors
1. For all media and licensing enquiries regarding Pingu’s English in Indonesia, please contact:
2. The current presence of Pingu’s English across Indonesia is as follows:
Pingu’s English Indonesia Flagship School Pingu’s English School Mall of Indonesia, 2nd Floor/ F4, Kelapa Gading Phone. (021) 4586 7916 Fax. (021) 4586 7926 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English Bintaro Bintaro Utama Sektor 9 Jl. Kasuari Blok HB 1 No 12A Tangerang 15224 Phone. (021) 7458080 E-mail: info@email@example.com
Pingu’s English Gading Serpong Ruko Golden 8 Blok E No. 32 33 Gading Serpong Tangerang Phone. (021)29238904 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English PIK Ruko Centro Broadway Blok A 50 Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Utara 2 Pantai Indah Kapuk Phone. (021) 30010233 E-mail: email@example.com
Pingu’s English Lampung Perumahan Villa Citra I RA 3 -4 Jl. P Antasari Bandar Lampung Phone. (0721) 255798 Fax. (0721) 255779 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English Puri Indah Ruko Sentra Niaga Puri Indah Blok T4/18, Kembangan Selatan, Jakarta Barat Phone. (021) 5803900 E-mail: email@example.com
Pingu’s English Pekanbaru Komplek Mega Asri Green Office Blok A9-10 Jl. Arifin Achmad Pekanbaru, Riau Phone. (0761) 8415416 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming next in Indonesia
Medan – North Sumatra Bumi Serpong Damai – Tangerang Surabaya – East Java
3. Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists. Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
Designed for use within Pingu’s English schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, this innovative course is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider. The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners.
4. The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. Master Franchise opportunities are available for our English language programmes worldwide. Please call +44 (0)20 8687 6104, email email@example.com or visit www.pingusenglish.com
5. About HIT Entertainment. HIT Entertainment is one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners. HIT Entertainment is a division of Fisher-Price. HIT’s portfolio includes properties, such as Thomas & Friends®, Barney®, Bob the Builder®, Fireman Sam®, Angelina Ballerina®, Mike the Knight™, Pingu® and Rainbow Magic®. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content distribution, publishing, consumer products licensing, digital media, and live events and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com. To download artwork, please visit www.hitnewsonline.com.