Pingu’s English Indonesia today launched an advanced level ‘Jumpers’ English language course for students of 6-9+ years old.
The Pingu’s English advanced level ‘Jumpers’ English language course will provide additional language practice in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to help students in Indonesia achieve Cambridge English Language Assessment’s Young Learners English: Starters qualification.
Pingu’s English Indonesia has also recently been appointed an accredited testing center for Cambridge English Language Assessment. As part of this, Pingu’s English Indonesia will provide full test preparation and support for all their students, which will take place in one of their South Pole-inspired Pingu’s English Schools.
Ms Jenny Lee, COO of Pingu’s English Indonesia commented:-
“We are delighted to launch the advanced level Pingu’s English Jumpers course in Indonesia today.
This, combined with our appointment as an official testing center for Cambridge English Language Assessment, will enable us to provide students across Indonesia the opportunity to achieve Cambridge’s internationally renowned ‘Starters’ exam – one of the best known international English tests for children.“
Dr Michael Milanovic, Chief Executive of Cambridge English Language Assessment, part of the University of Cambridge, said:
“We are delighted to welcome Pingu’s English Indonesia to our center network. Our Young Learners Tests are designed to give children a positive experience which encourages them in their studies. We set very strict standards of quality and integrity for all of our centers and I would like to congratulate Pingu’s English on meeting these standards.’
Pingu’s English is a four-level language program based on the popular HIT Entertainment children’s character, Pingu™. Transforming the way that young children learn English, the unique methodology uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources to teach children of 3-9+ years the vital skill of communicating in English. Pingu’s English is developed by the UK-based Linguaphone Group, a global language training provider with over 110 years of experience in the language training market.
For more information on Pingu’s English programs in Indonesia, please visit
Notes to editors
1. For all media and licensing enquiries regarding Pingu’s English in Indonesia, please contact:
Mr. Tinto Bayuardi, Business Operations Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.pingusenglish.co.id
2. The current presence of Pingu’s English across Indonesia is as follows:
Pingu’s English Indonesia Flagship School Pingu’s English School Mall of Indonesia, 2nd Floor/ F4, Kelapa Gading Phone. (021) 4586 7916 Fax. (021) 4586 7926 Email: email@example.com
Pingu’s English School Lampung Perumahan Villa Citra I RA 3 -4 Jl. P Antasari Bandar Lampung Phone. (0721) 255798 Fax. (0721) 255779 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English Bintaro Bintaro Utama Sektor 9 Jl. Kasuari Blok HB 1 No 12A Tangerang 15224 Phone. (021) 7458080 E-mail: info@email@example.com
Pingu’s English School Pekanbaru Mega Asri Green Office Jl. Arifin Achmad Blok 9-10 Pekanbaru, Riau Phone. (0761) 8415416 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English School PIK Ruko Centro Broadway Blok A 50 Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Utara 2 Pantai Indah Kapuk Phone. (021) 30010233 E-mail: email@example.com
Pingu’s English School Puri Indah Ruko Puri Sentra Niaga Blok T4/18 Puri Indah Phone. (021) 9892 9297, (021) 5803900 Fax. (021) 5804090 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English School Gading Serpong Ruko Golden 8 Blok E No. 32 33 Gading Serpong Tangerang Phone. (021)29238904 E-mail: email@example.com
Pingu’s English Medan baru Jl. Perpustakaan No 2 – 4 Medan Sumatera Utara Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists. Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
Designed for use within Pingu’s English schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, this innovative course is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider. The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners.
4. The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. Master Franchise opportunities are available for our English language programmes worldwide. Please call +44 (0)20 8687 6104, email email@example.com or visit www.pingusenglish.com.
5. Cambridge English Language Assessment offers the world’s most valuable range of English qualifications. Cambridge English Language Assessment is a not-for-profit department of the University of Cambridge and Europe’s largest educational assessment organisation. Cambridge English Language Assessment develops the Cambridge English suite of English tests which are recognised by more than 12,000 organisations around the world including universities and colleges, commercial organisations and government departments.
6. HIT Entertainment is one of the world’s leading pre-school entertainment companies, specialising in building powerful brands based on engaging stories. HIT Entertainment’s world-class portfolio includes Thomas & Friends®, Mike the Knight™, Fireman Sam®, Bob the Builder, Barney®, Angelina Ballerina®, Pingu® and Rainbow Magic®.
7. HIT Entertainment excels at creating and building globally successful brands which capture the hearts and imaginations of pre-schoolers and their families. This is achieved through exceptional storytelling in multiple formats, enhanced by creating high quality character-based products and experiences with best-in-class partners. HIT Entertainment’s lines of business span television and home entertainment production, content distribution, digital media, publishing, consumer products and live events and attractions. HIT Entertainment is a division of Fisher-Price and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. For more information visit www.hitentertainment.com