The official grand launch of the latest Pingu’s English School for young children of 3-8 years old, took place in Puri Indah, Indonesia on Saturday.
Ms. Jenny Lee (above right), the COO of Pingu’s English Indonesia, cut the ribbon to officially mark the Grand Opening, accompanied by Ms. Stephanie (above left), the Unit Licensee of Pingu’s English Puri Indah
PT. Larkindo Sinar Anugrah, Pingu’s English licensee for Puri Indah, celebrated the launch with a lively stage performance from the students, as well as a magic show and a singing competition. Parents and children alike were very enthusiastic about the program, as they toured the new school’s facilities.
Presiding at the event, Mr. Victor Chan, CEO of Pingu’s English Master Licensee for the whole of Indonesia, told the audience:
“We are delighted to welcome PT. Larkindo Sinar Anugrah to our growing Pingu’s English network in Indonesia. Children in Puri Indah will now have a top, premium English language school from which to develop their skills in the English language. There is no doubt that the early years are a critical time for building a solid foundation for English language proficiency, and there is no course better developed for children of this age than Pingu’s English.”
Pingu’s English is an English language course based on the popular HIT Entertainment children’s character Pingu™. Transforming the way that young children learn English, the unique methodology uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources to teach children from 3 to 8+ years old the vital skill of communicating in English, and is produced by the UK-based Linguaphone Group.
Pingu’s English School Puri Indah is centrally situated at: Ruko Sentra NiagaPuri Indah, block T4, No. 18. Contact 021 580 3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more, or visit www.pingusenglish.co.id to find your nearest Pingu’s English School across Indonesia.
The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights-owners and division of Fisher-Price.
Notes to editors
1. For all media and licensing enquiries regarding Pingu’s English in Indonesia, please contact:
2. The current presence of Pingu’s English across Indonesia is as follows:
Pingu’s English Indonesia Flagship School Pingu’s English School Mall of Indonesia, 2nd Floor/ F4, Kelapa Gading Phone. (021) 4586 7916 Fax: (021) 4586 7926 Email: email@example.com
Pingu’s English Pingu’s English School Perumahan Villa Citra I RA 3 -4 Jl. P Antasari Bandar Lampung Phone. (0721) 255798 Fax: (0721) 255779 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English Bintaro Utama Sektor 9 Jl. Kasuari Blok HB 1 No 12A Tangerang 15224 Phone. (021) 7458080 E-mail: info@email@example.com
Pingu’s English School Mega Asri Green Office Jl. Arifin Achmad Blok 9-10 Pekanbaru, Riau Phone. (0761) 8415416 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pingu’s English Ruko Centro Broadway Blok A 50 Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Utara 2 Pantai Indah Kapuk Phone. (021) 30010233 E-mail: email@example.com
Pingu’s English School Ruko Puri Sentra Niaga Blok T4/18 Puri Indah Phone. (021) 9892 9297, (021) 5803900 Fax. (021) 5804090 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruko Golden 8 Blok E No. 32 33Gading Serpong Tangerang Phone. (021)29238904 E-mail: email@example.com
Coming next in Indonesia – Medan, North Sumatera
3. Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists. Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
Designed for use within Pingu’s English schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, this innovative course is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider. The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners.
4. The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. Master Franchise opportunities are available for our English language programmes worldwide. Please call +44 (0)20 8687 6104, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pingusenglish.com
5. About HIT Entertainment. HIT Entertainment is one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners. HIT Entertainment is a division of Fisher-Price. HIT’s portfolio includes properties, such as Thomas & Friends®, Barney®, Bob the Builder®, Fireman Sam®, Angelina Ballerina®, Mike the Knight™, Pingu® and Rainbow Magic®. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content distribution, publishing, consumer products licensing, digital media, and live events and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com. To download artwork, please visit www.hitnewsonline.com.