From today, children in Bandar Lampung in Sumatra Island, Indonesia will be able to enjoy high-quality English language training provided by the UK-based Pingu’s English program.
Pingu’s English Bandar Lampung is the fifth and largest Pingu’s English School to open in Indonesia. The school was inaugurated last week by Mr. Victor Chan, the CEO of PT Impact Teaching Center and Pingu’s English Indonesia’s Master Franchisee.
Pingu’s English is a fun and imaginative way for young children to learn English and gain a better start in life. Centred around the true-to-life everyday adventures of Pingu™ and his family and friends in the South Pole, Pingu’s English is a three-level course aimed at 3 – 8+ years. Developed by leading experts in the fields of child education and language acquisition, this unique syllabus uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources to aid a child’s learning.
Already available in over 20 countries worldwide, including China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, India, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, and Ukraine, Pingu’s English is a unique children’s English language program which effectively builds the confidence and knowledge of young children to use and speak English. Already well-known for its effective and successful English teaching system in other parts of Indonesia, Pingu’s English Bandar Lampung promises to provide a fun-filled learning experience for a child that is unparalleled and exquisite.
PT. Trijaya Anugerah Abadi is the owner and Unit Franchisee of Pingu’s English Bandar Lampung. The school is located strategically at Perumahan Villa Citra I RA 3-4, Jl. P. Antasari, Lampung, and is brilliantly designed, boasting four well-equipped classrooms and a large play area.
Commenting on the opening of this new school, Mr. Victor Chan, Pingu’s English Master Licensee for Indonesia said:
“We are delighted to bring Pingu’s English to Sumatra Island. Children who join Pingu’s English will find a course that is wonderfully fun, linguistically rewarding and morally uplifting. They will not only learn English successfully, but will grow up happy, develop a good personality and character, and acquire behaviour and manners that their parents will be rightly proud of.
“More Pingu’s English Schools are planned throughout Indonesia in the year ahead. We look forward to enrolling your child in a Pingu’s English School, and helping give them the confidence and skills they need to communicate in English.”
To contact your nearest Pingu’s English School visit www.pingusenglish.co.id
Notes to editors
1. For all media and licensing enquiries regarding Pingu’s English in Indonesia, please contact:
2. The current presence of Pingu’s English across Indonesia is as follows:
Pingu’s English Indonesia Flagship School
Pingu’s English School
Mall of Indonesia, 2nd Floor/ F4, Kelapa Gading
Phone. (021) 4586 7916
Fax. (021) 4586 7926
Bintaro Utama Sektor 9
Jl. Kasuari Blok HB 1 No 12A
Phone. (021) 7458080
Ruko Golden 8 Blok E No. 32
33 Gading Serpong
Ruko Centro Broadway Blok A 50
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Utara 2
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Phone. (021) 30010233
Pingu’s English School
Perumahan Villa Citra I RA 3 -4
Jl. P Antasari
Phone. (0721) 255798
Fax. (0721) 255779
Coming next in Indonesia
Puri – West Jakarta
Bumi Serpong Damai – Tangerang
Surabaya – East Java
3. Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists. Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
Designed for use within Pingu’s English schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, this innovative course is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider. The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners.
4. The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. Master Franchise opportunities are available for our English language programmes worldwide. Please call +44 (0)20 8687 6104, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pingusenglish.com
5. About HIT Entertainment. HIT Entertainment is one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners. HIT Entertainment is a division of Fisher-Price. HIT’s portfolio includes properties, such as Thomas & Friends®, Barney®, Bob the Builder®, Fireman Sam®, Angelina Ballerina®, Mike the Knight™, Pingu® and Rainbow Magic®. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content distribution, publishing, consumer products licensing, digital media, and live events and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com. To download artwork, please visit www.hitnewsonline.com.