Linguaphone Group, the global UK-based language training provider, has today announced that PT. Direct Language Solutions (DLS), a member of ITC Group of Companies, have been granted the exclusive Master Franchise rights to their English language training program for adults, Direct English across Indonesia.
ITC Group of Companies which already has an impressive reputation in the Indonesia language training market, having provided English language training to the Indonesian workforce and student population since 2004. As the existing Pingu’s English Master Licensee for Indonesia, they also provide the Linguaphone Group’s pre-school English language program, Pingu’s English to children across Indonesia through an expanding franchise network of eight Pingu’s English Schools.
This new exclusive partnership will see DLS train and test thousands of adults across Indonesia through the Group’s unique nine-level English language program, Direct English. Created in 1997, Direct English combines highly interactive bilingual materials, with a program of personalised tutorials and conversation classes, and already delivers world-class English language training for all abilities to corporate and retail clients alike, through a network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
As part of this deal, DLS will also act as an official agent for Cambridge English Language Assessment’s BULATS tests. This will mean that all Direct English students across Indonesia will be able to gain a qualification within one of their centers. By taking BULATS, Direct English students worldwide will be able to see exactly how their English language skills match up to an internationally recognised standard.
For all media enquiries, please contact
Tel: +44 (0)20 8687 6115
Mobile: +44 (0)7799 723 218
Notes to editors
– Direct English is delivered through a network of Master Franchisees in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information on Direct English Master Franchise opportunities worldwide, please visit http://www.directenglish.com/licensing_master-franchise.htm or email email@example.com
– The Linguaphone Group is a global language training provider, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries worldwide. For more information visit www.linguaphonegroup.com
– Cambridge English Language Assessment) offers the world’s most valuable range of English qualifications. Cambridge English is part of Cambridge Assessment, a not-for-profit department of the University of Cambridge and Europe’s largest educational assessment organisation. Cambridge English Language Assessment develops the Cambridge English suite of English tests which are recognised by more than 14,000 organisations around the world including universities and colleges, commercial organisations and government departments.
– The Linguaphone Group welcomes the support from the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and the British Embassy in Indonesia through their Overseas Market Information Service (OMIS) who helped secure the initial partnership with International Test Center (ITC).
– About UK Trade & Investment -UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is the government department that helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy. We also help overseas companies bring their high quality investment to the UK’s economy – acknowledged as Europe’s best place from which to succeed in global business. UKTI offers expertise and contacts through its extensive network of specialists in the UK and in British embassies and other diplomatic offices around the world. We provide companies with the tools they require to be competitive on the world stage. For more information on UKTI, visit www.ukti.gov.uk. For latest press releases, visit the online newsroom at www.ukti.gov.uk/media.