At a ceremony in Jakarta yesterday, Pingu’s English Indonesia announced another Pingu’s English School is going to open in Sumatra Island, thanks to a franchising deal with PT. Riau Edukasi Cemerlang.
Rafinal Naldi Rasfuldi, the Director of PT. Riau Edukasi Cemerlang, is partnering with Pingu’s English because he believes that together they can provide quality English language learning for children in Pekanbaru, Riau. This will be the seventh Pingu’s English School to open in Indonesia; and will start delivering English language training to young children in Pekanbaru this December.
Now available in over 80 centers around the world, the Pingu’s English learning system has proved to be fun, effective and rewarding for Indonesian children. Parents are also seeing a marked improvement in their children’s confidence and English communication skills.
As the representative from PT. Impact Teaching Center, the Master Licensee of Pingu’s English for Indonesia, Jenny Lee was very positive that by using the same key ingredients as the other Pingu’s English Schools in Indonesia, the one in Pekanbaru will be another success.
Pingu’s English is an English language course based on the popular HIT Entertainment children’s character, Pingu™. Transforming the way that young children learn English, the unique methodology uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources to teach children of 3-8+ years the vital skill of communicating in English and is produced by the UK-based Linguaphone Group.
The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights-owners and division of Fisher-Price.
To contact your nearest Pingu’s English School visit www.pingusenglish.co.id
Notes to editors
1. For all media and licensing enquiries regarding Pingu’s English in Indonesia, please contact:
2. The current presence of Pingu’s English across Indonesia is as follows:
Pingu’s English Indonesia Flagship School
Pingu’s English School
Mall of Indonesia, 2nd Floor/ F4, Kelapa Gading
Phone. (021) 4586 7916
Fax. (021) 4586 7926
Bintaro Utama Sektor 9
Jl. Kasuari Blok HB 1 No 12A
Phone. (021) 7458080
Ruko Golden 8 Blok E No. 32
33 Gading Serpong
Ruko Centro Broadway Blok A 50
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Utara 2
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Phone. (021) 30010233
Pingu’s English School
Perumahan Villa Citra I RA 3 -4
Jl. P Antasari
Phone. (0721) 255798
Fax. (0721) 255779
Coming next in Indonesia
Puri – West Jakarta
Bumi Serpong Damai – Tangerang
Surabaya – East Java
3. Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists. Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
Designed for use within Pingu’s English schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, this innovative course is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider. The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners.
4. The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. Master Franchise opportunities are available for our English language programmes worldwide. Please call +44 (0)20 8687 6104, email email@example.com or visit www.pingusenglish.com
5. About HIT Entertainment. HIT Entertainment is one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners. HIT Entertainment is a division of Fisher-Price. HIT’s portfolio includes properties, such as Thomas & Friends®, Barney®, Bob the Builder®, Fireman Sam®, Angelina Ballerina®, Mike the Knight™, Pingu® and Rainbow Magic®. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content distribution, publishing, consumer products licensing, digital media, and live events and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com. To download artwork, please visit www.hitnewsonline.com.