Tuesday 3 November 2015
Young children across Palestine will now have the opportunity to develop first-class English language skills, with the arrival of the global pre-school English language training program, Pingu’s English.
The UK-based Linguaphone Group have granted their exclusive Pingu’s English Master Franchise for Palestine to Early Learning Centre Ltd, based in Ramallah. Pingu’s English is a popular three-level English language program for 3-8 year olds from the UK-based Linguaphone Group. Based on the global children’s character, Pingu™, the three-level course teaches children to read, write, listen and speak confidently in the English language. The unique syllabus of Pingu’s English has been developed by leading experts in the fields of child education and already delivers first-class English language training to young children in twenty countries worldwide.
In other developments, the Montessori School in Ramallah, led by Mrs Hania Dajani, has today been announced as the first school in Palestine who will start teaching Pingu’s English to their students this month. This follows a Unit Franchise agreement for Ramallah and Al Bireh, signed between Montessori School and Early Learning Centre Ltd. In the coming year, Pingu’s English Palestine plans to appoint more Unit Franchisees throughout the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip.
Mrs. Wesam Dalbah / Salhi, Pingu’s English Master Franchisee for Palestine said:
“Pingu’s English is a fun, friendly and effective way to learn English and we are delighted to welcome the esteemed Montessori School to Pingu’s English Palestine. As well as developing children’s English language skills, the course will also develop valuable lessons in socialisation, numeracy, computer skills and behaviour management for all Palestinian children. We believe that Pingu’s English will also qualify our students to take an international exam in English language in the future, which will greatly increase their job prospects.
“With Pingu’s English, we plan to lead the early learning sector in Palestine especially in the area of English language learning. We look forward to working with the Ministry of Education and all academic institutions interested in making a difference to the future of our children, to bring Pingu’s English to the Palestinian market.
“We will be announcing further Pingu’s English franchise agreements with schools and entrepreneurs in other cities in the months ahead. We also welcome expressions of interest from investors keen to invest in education and development, who realise the importance of English language as a universal language for the academic and practical future of our children.”
For more information on Pingu’s English in Palestine, visit www.pingusenglish.ps
For all enquiries, please contact:
Notes to editors
- Early Learning Center Co. Ltd (ELC) is located in the center of Ramallah, one of the most wonderful cities of Palestine and a pivotal academic and economic hub. As the Master Franchisee of Pingu’s English for Palestine ELC are looking forward to leading the early learning sector in Palestine especially in the area of English language learning with Pingu’s English.
- The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. For more information, visit linguaphonegroup.com
- Master franchise business opportunities are available for Pingu’s English worldwide. Please call +44 (0)20 8687 6104, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pingusenglish.com for more information.
- Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists. Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
- About HIT Entertainment. HIT Entertainment is one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and rights owners. HIT Entertainment is a division of Fisher-Price. HIT’s portfolio includes properties, such as Thomas & Friends®,Barney®, Bob the Builder®, Fireman Sam®, Angelina Ballerina®, Mike the Knight™, Pingu® and Rainbow Magic®. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content distribution, publishing, consumer products licensing, digital media, and live events and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com.