Pingu's English children's English language program launches in Poland
IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Tuesday 26th April 2011
The enormously popular animated television character, Pingu will soon teach preschoolers to speak English in Poland through Pingu's English, a unique English language course for children from 3 to 7 years old.
Idea Language Centre, one of the top companies in Poland for language education, translation and interpreting will soon be delivering Pingu’s English through a network of schools and kindergartens in Poland.
For parents, a child's education is key to helping them gain a head start in life."Preschool children are surprisingly quick at acquiring a new language. Pingu’s English will ensure they learn English in an effective, fun and interesting way ." says Amadeus Czajor, President of Idea Language Centre.
He goes on to say "A good foreign language course in a kindergarten or a language school should consist of exercises that kids find intriguing and yet effectively teach them the basis of a foreign language. We are delighted to introduce Pingu’s English to the Polish market and plan to make Pingu’s English the natural choice for every parent in Poland considering English lessons for their children.”
Pingu’s English is a fun and imaginative way for young children to learn English and gain a better start in life. Centred around the true-to-life everyday adventures of Pingu™ and his family and friends in the South Pole, Pingu’s English is a three-level course aimed at 3 – 7+ years. Each level consists of 12 separate units and covers a minimum of 72 learning hours. During each learning stage, new sets of vocabulary and grammar rules are introduced. Developed by leading experts in the fields of child education and language acquisition, this unique syllabus uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources to aid a child’s learning.
Designed for use within Pingu’s English Schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, this innovative course is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider.
The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights-owners.
For more information please visit www.pingusenglish.com.pl
For all media enquiries please contact:
Tel: +48/22/402 96 10
Mobile : +48 515 298 733
Notes to editors
1. Unit licensing business opportunities are available for Pingu’s English across Poland. Please email email@example.com or visit www.pingusenglish.com.pl
2. Idea Language Centre has existed since 1998 and are the exclusive Pingu’s English Master Licensee for Poland. The company is one of the market leaders in comprehensive language services. Idea Language Centre’s offers, among others things, translation and interpretation, language courses, and language examinations. For more information visit: www.idea-polska.com
3. The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. For more information visit www.linguaphonegroup.com
4 . Pingu’s English has partners across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East in the following countries:- China, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam.
5. Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage ofDVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists. Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
6. About HIT Entertainment - HIT Entertainment is one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights-owners. HIT's portfolio includes properties, such as Barney ™, Bob the Builder ™, Thomas & Friends™ , Pingu ™, Fireman Sam ™, Angelina Ballerina ™ and Rainbow Magic ™. HIT represents Chapman Entertainment’s Fifi and the Flowertots™ and Roary the Racing Car ™ in North America, as well as Wallace & Gromit ™, Shaun the Sheep ™, Timmy Time ™ and Aardman Classics from Aardman Animations . HIT also acts as representative for The Wiggles ® in the UK. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content. HIT is a part-owner of US-based preschool channel, Sprout ®. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com
Back to In The News