Pingu's English children's English language program heads to Gading Serpong
IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Thursday 14th April 2011
Young children in Gading Serpong will soon be able to experience a new and entertaining way to learn English when a new Pingu’s English School opens its doors this summer.
On April 8th, 2011, PT. Impact Teaching Center – Pingu’s English Master Licensee for Indonesia – has signed a license agreement with PT. Nusa Capital Indonesia to establish a Pingu’s English School in the Gading Serpong area Tangerang.
Pingu’s English Gading Serpong will be the third Pingu’s English in Indonesia, with a grand opening taking place this September. It follows other successful launches of Pingu’s English Schools in the Mall of Indonesia and Bintaro.
Pingu’s English is a fun and imaginative way for young children to learn English and gain a better start in life and is based on the popular children’s character, Pingu™. Pingu’s English is a three-level course aimed at 3 – 7+ years and developed by leading experts in the fields of child education and language acquisition. The unique syllabus uses a wide variety of imaginative activities and multimedia resources. Designed for use within Pingu’s English Schools, kindergartens and also by parents and children at home, this innovative course is exclusive to the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider.
The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights-owners.
For more information please contact:
Tinto Bayuardi, Business Development PT. Impact Teaching Center
Tel: +62 21 571 1943 ext. 102
Mobile : +62 812 959 2222
Notes to editors
* Unit licensing business opportunities are available for Pingu’s English across Indonesia. Please call + 62 21 571 1943 ext. 102, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pingusenglish.co.id
* Impact Teaching Center (ITC) signed as the exclusive Pingu's English Master Licensee for Indonesia in 2009. They come with an impressive reputation in Indonesia, providing internationally accredited qualifications to the Indonesian workforce and student population since 2004.
* The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. For more information visit www.linguaphonegroup.com
* Pingu’s English has partners across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East in the following countries:- China, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam.
* Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Developed by leading English language and child education specialists, each student will receive a course pack consisting of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials. Students will also receive an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
* About HIT Entertainment - HIT Entertainment is one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights-owners. HIT's portfolio includes properties, such as Barney™, Bob the Builder™, Thomas & Friends™, Pingu™, Fireman Sam™, Angelina Ballerina™ and Rainbow Magic™ . HIT represents Chapman Entertainment’s Fifi and the Flowertots™ and Roary the Racing Car™ in North America, as well as Wallace & Gromit™, Shaun the Sheep™, Timmy Time™ and Aardman Classics from Aardman Animations. HIT also acts as representative for The Wiggles® in the UK. Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content distribution, publishing, consumer products licensing and live events and has operations in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. HIT is a part-owner of US-based preschool channel, Sprout ®. For more information, visit www.hitentertainment.com
Back to In The News