The dynamic development of Pingu's English across Poland continues
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Wednesday 07 September 2011
From September, preschoolers in numerous cities and towns across Poland will be able to learn English with Pingu.
Pingu's English is a unique English learning syllabus for preschoolers. Idea Language Centre, one of the top companies in Poland for language education, translation and interpreting, has the exclusive rights to Pingu's English to deliver Pingu’s English in Poland. They are currently building a network of locations across the country offering English courses with the globally popular Pingu™ the penguin. Licence agreements granting exclusive rights to offer Pingu's English courses in a specific territory of Poland have already been signed, and co-operation is also being established with selected kindergartens and at language schools and child care clubs nationwide.
Although Pingu's English only launched in Poland a few months ago, it is already enjoying growing popularity. From September, children can enrol on a Pingu's English course in Warszawa, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Łódź, Starogard Gdański, Koło, Bielsk Podlaski, Bielsko-Biała, Chełm, Wolsztyn, Kielce, Legnica, Stalowa Wola, Białystok, Poznań, and Rzeszów i Katowice. Up-to-date information on the availability and location of courses can be found at www.pingusenglish.com.pl.
The main character of the Pingu’s English syllabus is a well-known penguin - Pingu™, who introduces children to the world of English in a fun and imaginative way. This three-level language course is produced by the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based global language training provider and based on the daily adventures of the penguin, and his family and friends in the South Pole. Each level consists of 12 separate chapters, divided into 72 sections. At each learning stage, new sets of vocabulary and grammar rules are introduced. Developed by leading experts in the field of child's education and language acquisition, this unique syllabus makes use of a variety of creative exercises and multimedia aids to assist a child in the learning process.
Children in many countries around the world are already enjoying learning English with Pingu's English. By combining high quality, flexibility and affordability, the syllabus is quickly gaining recognition across Poland.
The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights-owners.
For more information, please visit: www.pingusenglish.com.pl
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Tel: +48 22 402 96 10
Mobile: +48 512 405 768
Notes to editors
- Unit licensing business opportunities are available for Pingu’s English across Poland. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org .pl or visit www.pingusenglish.com.pl
- Idea Language Centre has existed since 1998 and is the exclusive Pingu’s English Master Licensee for Poland. The company is one of the market leaders in comprehensive language services. Idea Language Centre’s offers, among others things, translation and interpretation, language courses, and language examinations. For more information visit: www.idea-polska.com
- The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading provider of language training solutions, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With over 109 years of experience, the Group has an extensive network of licensed partners across Asia, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. The Group has also helped millions of people learn a new language through their wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products sold in over 60 countries. For more information visit www.linguaphonegroup.com
- Pingu’s English has partners across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East in the following countries:- China, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Pingu’s English offers an array of creative learning activities and exercises using high quality, multimedia materials and teaching resources. Each student will take advantage of DVDs, study books, song and story books with CDs plus interactive online learning materials developed by leading English language and child education specialists . Students will also use an activity pack which includes supplementary materials such as character figurines, coloring materials and friezes. There are also extensive teaching resources to assist teachers with each child’s learning and development.
- About HIT Entertainment - The Pingu brand is owned by HIT Entertainment, one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights-owners. HIT's portfolio includes properties, such as Barney, Bob the Builder™, Thomas & Friends™, Pingu™, Fireman Sam™, Angelina Ballerina™ and Rainbow Magic™. HIT represents Chapman Entertainment’s Fifi and the Flowertots™ and Roary the Racing Car™ in North America, as well as Wallace & Gromit™, Shaun the Sheep ™, Timmy Time ™ and Aardman Classics from Aardman Animations. HIT also acts as representative for The Wiggles ® in the UK . Launched in 1989, HIT’s lines of business span television and video production, content. HIT is a part-owner of US-based preschool channel, Sprout ®. For more information, visit www .hitentertainment.com
Back to In The News