Linguaphone Group career opportunities worldwide:
As the Linguaphone Group network continues to grow worldwide, our Pingu’s English, Direct English and Linguaphone partners are always looking for new staff.
To enjoy working with us, you will be:
- Highly committed and successful in what you do already
- Academically well qualified
- Great with people of all kinds
- Able to motivate people so they achieve their full potential
Your language skills in English will be superb, you’ll probably know a few other languages too and you’ll probably be happy to travel. If you are interested in working for the Linguaphone Group, please contact the relevant Linguaphone Group Partner directly, including your CV and stating where you would like to work. For the contact details of our Master Licensees around the world, click here.
Head Office London career opportunities:
Digital Marketing Assistant – Placement 6 months
Start date: ASAP, 2021
Industry: Education and Publishing
Duration 6 months
Location: Remote or New Malden, Greater London
Do you want to gain experience in a world-leading global language training provider? This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, digitally minded and creative student, to gain hands on experience producing attractive, cutting-edge digital content for an education company with a presence in over 40 countries worldwide.
Mentored throughout, you will be given early responsibility to showcase your skills in producing professional outputs for digital marketing materials, blogs, email campaigns, brochures, and videos for the company’s website, YouTube channel, and social media channels. If you are interested to develop your skills in international companies then this well-established leading education provider is the ideal company to realise your ambitions. Most of our past placement students have been offered a permanent employment in this company.
Details available at interview.
What we offer:
- Up to £ 20,000 annum/pro rata
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Remote working
- The chance to gain insights about international marketing and learn how to target other cultures from all around the globe
- You’ll gain experience in B2B and B2C digital campaigns, PR activations, social media management, CRM tool management
- Native English speaker
- Digital Marketing student or Graduate student in Digital marketing/Advertising/Content marketing or CIM certified in Digital Marketing looking for the first working experience.
- Passionate about latest trends in digital marketing
- Social media enthusiast and proactive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Graphic skills a plus
- Be enthusiastic with a can-do approach.
- Excellent computer skills – including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills
- Have a robust internet connection with a minimum of 7 mbps upload speed and 14 mbps download speed
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Help us deliver relevant, personalised content to our partners and prospects
- Learn how our business works and marketing impacts on our customers and sales.
- Generate content such as blogs, PRs, social media posts for our two brands: Direct English and Pingu’s English
- Set up a social media management suite – so the content is rolled out in advance.
- You’ll be supported by our Head of Marketing to learn new skills in international marketing and will work alongside our design team to produce creative material.
Please send your CV to email@example.com